Cannabis Compliance Inc. to invest in 3|Sixty Transport Ltd.
TORONTO – Cannabis Compliance Inc. of Toronto will make a strategic investment in 3|Sixty Transport Ltd. to acquire a 40% stake in the company that provides complete beginning to end security solutions for Canadian medical cannabis producers, according to a press release.
January 12, 2018 By Cannabis Compliance Inc.
Thomas Gerstenecker, Founder and CEO of 3|Sixty Transport Ltd. explains the rational for the equity sale.
“3|Sixty Transport Ltd. offers security and transport services tailored to the Canadian cannabis industry that are climate controlled, pallet & loading dock friendly, and backed with comprehensive cannabis-specific insurance coverage.”
Once the transaction is complete CCI will provide its clients with total security coverage including:
· Comprehensive Security plans for ACMPR and Dealer Licence Applications
· Equipment and installation via our large network of partners
· Health Canada Security and GPP Evidence Package
· Security audits and risk assessment
· Secure transport with GPS tracking
· 24/7 Site monitoring via CCTTY
· Climatized bio thermal packaging for transport of clone plants
· Armed guards for facilities or transport
With this investment, CCI will be Canada’s first full security firm, seeking to help clients to “start, build, and grow” their cannabis business.
Print this page