Decibel launches general admission edibles
July 5, 2023 By Grow Opportunity Staff
(CNW) Calgary — Decibel Cannabis Company Inc., a market leader in premium cannabis and extract manufactured products, has launched General Admission edibles that are expected to be available to order for licensed retailers in British Columbia the week of July 3, in Alberta on July 7, in Saskatchewan the week of July 24 and in Ontario in August.
“We are excited to break into the edible category in Canada with General Admission. We continue to demonstrate our commitment to innovation and meeting consumer needs by adding a thoughtful portfolio of edible products under General Admission. Our new line of edibles celebrates the bold flavours, potency, and convenience consumers have shown to love in our industry leading vapes and infused pre-rolls.” — Warren Matzelle, chief marketing and product officer, Decibel
- Tiger Blood 2 pack soft chews – 10mg of THC per pack
- Blue Rocket 2 pack soft chews – 10mg of THC per pack
- Pomegranate Dragon Fruit 2 pack soft chews – 10mg of THC & 5mg of CBN per pack
- Pineapple Guava 2 pack soft chews – 10mg of THC & 10mg CBD per pack
In addition to the launch of edibles, Decibel has launched a brand-new website for General Admission.
Print this page
- ATB Capital Markets proud to sponsor TerrAscend, the first cannabis company with revenues from multi state operations to list on the TSX
- Curaleaf International subsidiary to acquire clever leaves’ EU-GMP certified processing facility in Portugal