Three days jam-packed with business-building content, captivating speakers, brand discovery, networking and more await attendees at Canada’s #1 Cannabis Conference & Expo, Jan. 12-14.
December 19, 2022 By Grow Opportunity Staff
(Lift&Co.) Vancouver — With a renewed vision, signature ah-ha! moments, and a focus on the unique needs of audiences across the full cannabis ecosystem, Lift Vancouver 2023, January 12-14, 2023, at the Vancouver Convention Centre, is not to be missed.
The three-day event kicks off on Thursday, January 12, with the Lift Cannabis Business Conference, a strategy-focused, advocacy-oriented business conference intent on meaningful change and sustainable growth in the industry.
On Friday, January 13 and Saturday, January 14, the Lift expo floor will showcase a wide array of leading and emerging exhibitors while debuting fresh experiences, education and activations.
So how can attendees make the most of their time at North America’s premiere cannabis industry conference and expo?
Try our list of the top 10 can’t-miss experiences:
- Hear from leading cannabis experts and fresh voices throughout three unique content showcases, the industry stage, brand stage and interactive speakers’ corner. Hot topics include education & opportunity, next gen vape, sex ed., cannabis & fitness and more. Meet the Speakers.
- Explore the new brand discovery pavilion, an expo floor showcase of cannabis brands, including a micro and small batch craft growers’ area.
- Learn about opportunities for B.C. Indigenous businesses and Indigenous cannabis co-operations, collaborations and what’s growing in nations across Canada with Otis Jasper, director of business development & partner relations at All Nations, Daniel Penny, COO of Sugar Cane Cannabis and Darwin Douglas, CEO of All Nations.
- Get the latest on budtender training, plus special perks with the new and improved budtender program in partnership with the budtender association. Tickets are FREE for certified budtenders!
- From basic dosing to next-level menu planning, try Saturday’s culinary cannabis session with Connor MacNamee, CEO of West Blvd Cannabis, Chef Jordan Wagman and Anna of the Cannabinista.
- Take your networking sesh to the new Lift outdoor networking lounge, a generous 600-square-foot space furnished with seating, games and special treats.
- Watch as a fascinating conversation unfolds between two industry titans, legacy legend Mike ‘El Hasho’ Imposimato of Ghost Drops and Spensir Sangara, CEO of THC Canada. View Brand Stage Schedule
- Put the perfect joint right at your fingertips – literally – at Saturday’s professional joint rolling tutorial on the expo floor.
- Attend a special screening of the groundbreaking documentary, Frenchy Dreams of Hashish, celebrating the life and legacy of famed master grower, Frenchy Cannoli, benefiting the Origins Council.
- Celebrate at the Lift official after party at the historic Lamplighter Pub to mix and mingle and end Lift on a high note!
Lift Vancouver 2023 schedule
- Lift Cannabis Business Conference (LCBC): Thursday, January 12
- Lift Expo Industry Days: Friday, January 13 & Saturday, January 14
- Lift Expo Consumer Day: Saturday, January 14
- Lift Official After Party: Saturday, January 14
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre – West Building | 1055 Canada Place Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3
For more information or to schedule an interview, contact Sacha Cohen at 202-251-9417 or email@example.com
Print this page
- Lifeist’s CannMart to expand product offering in Alberta
- Delta 9 announces changes to board of directors