MedReleaf is offering financial support for students and sharing its expertise to help develop the program's structure and curriculum in order to advance the development of the Canadian cannabis industry through a variety of activities that include:
- Ongoing development of the Commercial Cannabis Production program and idea generation for any new Niagara College programs or educational seminars that may evolve with the cannabis industry;
- Offering entrance scholarships for students who demonstrate either 1) academic excellence, or a commitment to innovation in the cannabis industry and 2) leadership in the cannabis industry by women;
- Creating work integrated learning opportunities for students studying in the Commercial Cannabis Production program;
- Creating graduate placement opportunities; and
- Providing opportunities for applied research projects.